Weekly notes June 22 - 28
Crazy that June is almost over, no? This pandemic sure messed up my sense of time. I feel like April was yesterday, yet February feels like a lifetime away.
- Herman Miller Brainstorm session with Dan, Jessi, TJ, Sarah and Sara.
- 1-1 with Dan
- 1-1 with Jessi
- 1-1 with Sarah
- 1-1 with Sara
- Finished up my work for Alight
- Started to get more bookings for Pick My Brain
- Decided to take a couple of weeks with less work starting today.
- LIVERPOOL WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- Watched the Apple WWDC Keynote. Seemed like a ton of great features! Already running iPadOS14.
- No exercise due to a chest injury the week prior.
- Booked myself a trip to Stockholm for some reflection time.