Weekly notes May 11 - 17
Tough, intense week.
- Performed 6 interview sessions (user feedback) with a total of 25 persons for Herman Miller.
- Worked on a number of iOS and web patterns for RedRover.
- Made progress with our calculator for Eneo. Love our iterative approach to solving this problem.
- Last week was difficult. My trusted companion, co-worker and friend (and dog), Meta was put to sleep. Lately we have been noticing that she was no longer herself and dementia was setting in. I’m grateful for the 15 amazing years I got to spend with her, day and night.
- Played football, gym session and rowed 5km.
- Got a haircut.
- Therapy session.