Weekly notes March 23-29
Inspired by Dan Mall’s Weeknotes, I thought I’d try something similar. Let me know if you find these interesting!
- Held a presentation for the broader 20-person team at the Herman Miller project I’m working on.
- Worked on mobile apps for RedRover. Finding a good balance between a native app and injecting a brand is difficult! And Android apps are still a mess.
- Talked to a new potential client together with Jenny Johannesson. We ended up turning the project down later in the week.
- Prepared user testing sessions.
- Had 1-on-1 sessions with Sara Soueidan and Sarah Azpeitia about our project and generally how we’re feeling in these crazy times. Extremely grateful for this team ♥️.
- 1-on-1 coaching session with Dan Mall.
- Talked to Dan Mall, Jessi Hall and Joe Rinaldi about scoping new work.
- Ran 5.5km one early morning and completed two home workouts.
- Date night with Tina.
- Therapy session.
- Had friends over for a lebanese dinner.
- Watched The Gentlemen - loved it, classic Guy Ritchie.